Facebook Login Desktop
Gain Access To Facebook Full Site
1. Log in to your Facebook account making use of the mobile version of the web site.
2. Currently kind "http://www.facebook.com/home.php" in your browser.
3. The Full desktop version of Facebook need to show in the web browser.
Usage Chrome To Open Up Facebook Full Site on Android
1. First of all, download and also install Google Chrome for Android.
2. Then, release the browser.
3. Click or tap the "Menu" switch in the upper-right corner, after that select "New Incognito Tab"
4. In the Incognito Chrome tab, go to other website aside from Facebook.
5. Select the "Menu" button in the upper-right edge, then select "Request desktop Site"
6. Currently go to facebook.com in the Incognito tab. The desktop version of Facebook must show.
Please note that if you have the Facebook Mobile Application on your Android smart device or tablet computer that these suggestions may not work. You have to make a decision whether you wish to uninstall the app or adhere to the mobile version.
With these suggestions, you could watch the Full, non-mobile Facebook Site as well as have access to every one of the attributes you would carry your desktop right from your Android. Also, it permits you to make use of FB messaging from the mobile browser without needing to use the Carrier application.