Facebook On Desktop
Accessibility Facebook Full Site
1. Log in to your Facebook account utilizing the mobile version of the site.
2. Currently kind "http://www.facebook.com/home.php" in your web browser.
3. The Full desktop version of Facebook ought to display in the web browser.
Use Chrome To Open Up Facebook Full Site on Android
1. First of all, download as well as mount Google Chrome for Android.
2. After that, introduce the web browser.
3. Click or touch the "Menu" switch in the upper-right corner, after that choose "New Incognito Tab"
4. In the Incognito Chrome tab, check out other site aside from Facebook.
5. Select the "Menu" switch in the upper-right edge, after that select "Request desktop Site"
6. Currently go to facebook.com in the Incognito tab. The desktop version of Facebook need to display.
Please note that if you have the Facebook Mobile App on your Android smart device or tablet that these ideas could not function. You need to determine whether you wish to uninstall the app or stick to the mobile version.
With these tips, you could check out the Full, non-mobile Facebook Site and also have access to all the functions you would carry your desktop computer right from your Android. Likewise, it enables you to utilize FB messaging from the mobile internet browser without needing to use the Messenger app.