Facebook To Desktop
Access Facebook Full Site
1. Log in to your Facebook account using the mobile version of the site.
2. Now kind "http://www.facebook.com/home.php" in your internet browser.
3. The Full desktop version of Facebook must present in the web browser.
Usage Chrome To Open Facebook Full Site on Android
1. To start with, download as well as mount Google Chrome for Android.
2. After that, release the internet browser.
3. Click or touch the "Menu" switch in the upper-right corner, then choose "New Incognito Tab"
4. In the Incognito Chrome tab, visit any other web site other than Facebook.
5. Select the "Menu" switch in the upper-right corner, then select "Request desktop Site"
6. Currently go to facebook.com in the Incognito tab. The desktop version of Facebook should present.
Please note that if you have the Facebook Mobile Application on your Android mobile phone or tablet computer that these suggestions may not work. You should make a decision whether you wish to uninstall the application or stay with the mobile version.
With these suggestions, you could see the Full, non-mobile Facebook Site as well as have access to every one of the attributes you would carry your computer right from your Android. Also, it permits you to utilize FB messaging from the mobile web browser without needing to make use of the Messenger application.