How Can U Delete Messages On Facebook
Erasing Facebook messages is a sluggish and cumbersome procedure. You have to open individual messages, select options, and also pick the messages you wish to delete. So, when you have over countless messages, the process becomes time-consuming and discouraging.
Archive Messages: A "Slow" Approach of Deleting Facebook Messages
1. Open Up Facebook Messages
2. Select Messages to Archive
However, the messages you archive is not removed permanently; in fact, all messages re-appear the minute the exact same person messages you once again.
Remove One Message at once
To remove messages independently from Facebook, you have to open each message separately. To do this:
1. Click Actions switch
2. Select Delete Messages
3. Check boxes appear against all the messages with the good friend
4. Select messages you wish to erase by clicking on the Checkbox
5. Click Delete On
6. Or, you could Click Delete All switch