How Do You Delete All Your Facebook Messages at once
1. Log right into Facebook using your user id as well as password.
2. Click Settings and click 'Download a copy'.
3. Click on the button 'Start my Archive'.
4. Facebook takes some time to create a back-up, which includes all your messages, images, and videos. When your data awaits download, Facebook sends a notice email as well as a download link to the registered email address.
5. Click on that link as well as download backup.
Actions to Delete All Facebook Messages
Google Chrome introduced an expansion called "Facebook Message Cleaner", which tidies up your messages simultaneously.
1. Open Up the Google Chrome Internet Browser.
2. Go To the Chrome Web Store.
3. Discover the Facebook Message Cleaner web browser expansion.
4. Click the 'Add to Chrome' button - The blue button with a + indicator.
5. A dialogue box appears. Currently, you have to Click on 'Add Extension' to download and install and mount the Facebook Message Cleaner Expansion to Chrome.
6. The installment process mores than.
Actions to Remove All Facebook Messages
1. See Facebook.com.
2. Sign in with Facebook Account using your phone number or e-mail id.
3. Click on the button "Messages" which appears like a speed balloon on the upper right-hand edge of the page between Notifications and also Good friend Demand button.
4. Click "View All in Messenger" button right below the window that pops up.
5. Now, Click the Facebook Message Cleaner icon on Google Chrome's Expansion Bar-- it resembles Facebook Messenger logo with a red X mark on the upper right-hand corner of the display.
6. Click on 'Open Your Messages' in the window that appears.
7. You have alternatives to Remove or Archive Messages. You could opt to delete by clicking Begin Deletion switch.
8. If that does not work, select Compatibility Setting.
9. In case if a few of the messages are not deleted, freshen the web page and also repeat.
If any kind of cautions appear on the page, ensure you read it effectively before beginning removal.