Www Facebook Com Desktop
Accessibility Facebook Full Site
1. Visit to your Facebook account utilizing the mobile version of the site.
2. Currently type "http://www.facebook.com/home.php" in your browser.
3. The Full desktop version of Facebook must show in the web browser.
Use Chrome To Open Up Facebook Full Site on Android
1. First of all, download as well as install Google Chrome for Android.
2. After that, launch the internet browser.
3. Click or tap the "Menu" switch in the upper-right corner, after that pick "New Incognito Tab"
4. In the Incognito Chrome tab, visit other website apart from Facebook.
5. Select the "Menu" switch in the upper-right edge, after that pick "Request desktop Site"
6. Currently visit facebook.com in the Incognito tab. The desktop version of Facebook should show.
Please note that if you have the Facebook Mobile Application on your Android smart device or tablet computer that these ideas might not function. You need to choose whether you want to uninstall the application or stick to the mobile version.
With these pointers, you could view the Full, non-mobile Facebook Site and have access to every one of the functions you would certainly have on your desktop computer right from your Android. Also, it permits you to use FB messaging from the mobile browser without having to utilize the Messenger app.