Delete Messages From Facebook
Deleting Facebook messages is a sluggish and difficult process. You need to open up private messages, pick options, and choose the messages you intend to delete. So, when you have more than countless messages, the procedure comes to be taxing and also discouraging.
Archive Messages: A "Slow" Technique of Deleting Facebook Messages
1. Open Up Facebook Messages
2. Select Messages to Archive
Nonetheless, the messages you archive is not deleted permanently; actually, all messages re-appear the moment the very same individual messages you once again.
Delete One Message at a Time
To remove messages independently from Facebook, you have to open up each message separately. To do this:
1. Click Actions switch
2. Select Delete Messages
3. Check boxes show up versus all the messages with the close friend
4. Select messages you wish to delete by clicking on the Checkbox
5. Click Delete On
6. Or, you can Click Delete All button