Desktop Facebook Login
Gain Access To Facebook Full Site
1. Log in to your Facebook account making use of the mobile version of the web site.
2. Currently kind "http://www.facebook.com/home.php" in your web browser.
3. The Full desktop version of Facebook ought to present in the internet browser.
Usage Chrome To Open Facebook Full Site on Android
1. Firstly, download and mount Google Chrome for Android.
2. After that, release the web browser.
3. Click or tap the "Menu" button in the upper-right corner, then pick "New Incognito Tab"
4. In the Incognito Chrome tab, check out other internet site apart from Facebook.
5. Select the "Menu" switch in the upper-right corner, then choose "Request desktop Site"
6. Now see facebook.com in the Incognito tab. The desktop version of Facebook need to display.
Please note that if you have the Facebook Mobile App on your Android smartphone or tablet that these pointers may not function. You must decide whether you want to uninstall the application or stick to the mobile version.
With these tips, you can view the Full, non-mobile Facebook Site and have access to all the functions you would carry your home computer right from your Android. Additionally, it permits you to utilize FB messaging from the mobile web browser without having to make use of the Messenger application.