Desktop View Facebook
Accessibility Facebook Full Site
1. Visit to your Facebook account utilizing the mobile version of the website.
2. Currently type "http://www.facebook.com/home.php" in your browser.
3. The Full desktop version of Facebook must present in the web browser.
Use Chrome To Open Facebook Full Site on Android
1. Firstly, download as well as set up Google Chrome for Android.
2. After that, launch the web browser.
3. Click or tap the "Menu" button in the upper-right edge, after that select "New Incognito Tab"
4. In the Incognito Chrome tab, see any other web site besides Facebook.
5. Select the "Menu" switch in the upper-right corner, after that select "Request desktop Site"
6. Now see facebook.com in the Incognito tab. The desktop version of Facebook must show.
Please note that if you have the Facebook Mobile Application on your Android smartphone or tablet that these pointers might not work. You should choose whether you wish to uninstall the app or stay with the mobile version.
With these tips, you could watch the Full, non-mobile Facebook Site as well as have accessibility to all the features you would certainly carry your computer right from your Android. Additionally, it permits you to use FB messaging from the mobile browser without needing to use the Carrier application.