Facebook Com Login Desktop Version
Access Facebook Full Site
1. Log in to your Facebook account using the mobile version of the site.
2. Now type "http://www.facebook.com/home.php" in your internet browser.
3. The Full desktop version of Facebook must display in the web browser.
Use Chrome To Open Up Facebook Full Site on Android
1. First of all, download and mount Google Chrome for Android.
2. After that, introduce the browser.
3. Click or tap the "Menu" switch in the upper-right corner, then pick "New Incognito Tab"
4. In the Incognito Chrome tab, go to any other internet site aside from Facebook.
5. Select the "Menu" button in the upper-right corner, then choose "Request desktop Site"
6. Now go to facebook.com in the Incognito tab. The desktop version of Facebook ought to present.
Please note that if you have the Facebook Mobile App on your Android smart device or tablet computer that these ideas might not function. You must choose whether you want to uninstall the app or adhere to the mobile version.
With these pointers, you can check out the Full, non-mobile Facebook Site as well as have accessibility to all of the attributes you would certainly carry your desktop computer right from your Android. Likewise, it allows you to utilize FB messaging from the mobile web browser without having to make use of the Carrier application.