Facebook Delete All Messages
1. Log into Facebook using your customer id as well as password.
2. Click Settings as well as click 'Download a copy'.
3. Click the button 'Start my Archive'.
4. Facebook takes some time to produce a backup, that includes all your messages, pictures, as well as videos. Once your information is ready for download, Facebook sends a notice e-mail as well as a download connect to the registered e-mail address.
5. Click on that web link as well as download back-up.
Actions to Delete All Facebook Messages
Google Chrome presented an extension called "Facebook Message Cleaner", which cleans up your messages simultaneously.
1. Open the Google Chrome Web Browser.
2. Go To the Chrome Web Shop.
3. Find the Facebook Message Cleaner internet browser expansion.
4. Click the 'Add to Chrome' button - Heaven switch with a + indicator.
5. A discussion box appears. Now, you have to Click 'Add Extension' to download and also install the Facebook Message Cleanser Expansion to Chrome.
6. The installation process mores than.
Steps to Remove All Facebook Messages
1. Go to Facebook.com.
2. Check in with Facebook Account utilizing your telephone number or e-mail id.
3. Click on the button "Messages" which looks like a rate balloon on the upper right-hand corner of the web page between Alerts as well as Friend Demand switch.
4. Click on "View All in Messenger" button right below the home window that pops up.
5. Now, Click the Facebook Message Cleaner icon on Google Chrome's Expansion Bar-- it appears like Facebook Messenger logo with a red X mark on the top right-hand edge of the screen.
6. Click 'Open Your Messages' in the home window that pops up.
7. You have choices to Remove or Archive Messages. You could opt to delete by clicking Begin Deletion button.
8. If that does not work, select Compatibility Setting.
9. In case if several of the messages are not removed, freshen the web page and also repeat.
If any warnings show up on the page, make certain you read it appropriately before starting deletion.