Facebook Desktop Login Site
Access Facebook Full Site
1. Log in to your Facebook account using the mobile version of the internet site.
2. Currently type "http://www.facebook.com/home.php" in your browser.
3. The Full desktop version of Facebook need to present in the web browser.
Usage Chrome To Open Facebook Full Site on Android
1. To start with, download and also mount Google Chrome for Android.
2. Then, launch the browser.
3. Click or touch the "Menu" button in the upper-right corner, then choose "New Incognito Tab"
4. In the Incognito Chrome tab, check out any other web site aside from Facebook.
5. Select the "Menu" button in the upper-right edge, after that choose "Request desktop Site"
6. Now see facebook.com in the Incognito tab. The desktop version of Facebook ought to present.
Please note that if you have the Facebook Mobile Application on your Android smart device or tablet that these pointers might not function. You should choose whether you wish to uninstall the application or adhere to the mobile version.
With these ideas, you can see the Full, non-mobile Facebook Site and also have accessibility to all the functions you would certainly have on your desktop right from your Android. Also, it enables you to make use of FB messaging from the mobile browser without needing to utilize the Messenger app.