Facebook Home Page Desktop Site
Gain Access To Facebook Full Site
1. Log in to your Facebook account making use of the mobile version of the web site.
2. Now type "http://www.facebook.com/home.php" in your internet browser.
3. The Full desktop version of Facebook ought to show in the web browser.
Usage Chrome To Open Facebook Full Site on Android
1. First of all, download and also install Google Chrome for Android.
2. Then, release the internet browser.
3. Click or touch the "Menu" switch in the upper-right edge, then pick "New Incognito Tab"
4. In the Incognito Chrome tab, check out any other site other than Facebook.
5. Select the "Menu" switch in the upper-right corner, then choose "Request desktop Site"
6. Currently check out facebook.com in the Incognito tab. The desktop version of Facebook must present.
Please note that if you have the Facebook Mobile App on your Android smartphone or tablet computer that these ideas could not function. You need to choose whether you intend to uninstall the app or stick to the mobile version.
With these suggestions, you can check out the Full, non-mobile Facebook Site as well as have access to every one of the features you would carry your desktop right from your Android. Also, it allows you to make use of FB messaging from the mobile browser without having to make use of the Messenger application.