Facebook Website Desktop
Gain Access To Facebook Full Site
1. Log in to your Facebook account utilizing the mobile version of the website.
2. Now type "http://www.facebook.com/home.php" in your web browser.
3. The Full desktop version of Facebook ought to show in the web browser.
Use Chrome To Open Up Facebook Full Site on Android
1. First of all, download and also install Google Chrome for Android.
2. After that, introduce the web browser.
3. Click or touch the "Menu" button in the upper-right corner, after that pick "New Incognito Tab"
4. In the Incognito Chrome tab, visit other site aside from Facebook.
5. Select the "Menu" button in the upper-right corner, after that pick "Request desktop Site"
6. Currently see facebook.com in the Incognito tab. The desktop version of Facebook need to show.
Please note that if you have the Facebook Mobile App on your Android mobile phone or tablet that these suggestions could not work. You have to decide whether you want to uninstall the application or adhere to the mobile version.
With these pointers, you can check out the Full, non-mobile Facebook Site and have access to every one of the features you would carry your desktop computer right from your Android. Additionally, it allows you to make use of FB messaging from the mobile internet browser without needing to make use of the Messenger app.