Facebook has released its email service in 2010 yet the solution was not that successful. Many people are still not conscious that they could send a brand-new message (e-mail) from Facebook to any kind of e-mail address. For instance, if you have actually established your "username" such as: facebook.com/msaqibk after that your Facebook email address is username followed by @facebook. com (which suggests: email@example.com). However, people hardly ever, or never utilize this email address for communication purpose. It appears currently Facebook has actually become active in this direction forcibly customers to "USE" this email address which is unfair whatsoever.
The good part is that you could eliminate that @facebook. com email address and also show your individual e-mail address instead. Allow's find out how you can show that old email address on Facebook profile.
How Do You Change Your Email Address On Facebook
- Login to your Facebook account and also click "About" on your profile.
- Scroll down to your email address and also click on "Edit" button.
- Click the tiny circle next to your @facebook.com e-mail address as well as alter its setting to "Hidden From Timeline".
- Click the small circle beside your various other e-mail address and also alter its readying to "Show On Timeline".
- Ultimately, click on the "Save" button from all-time low of the page.
You could change the e-mail address we make use of to send you notifications from your General Account Settings:
- Click on top right of any Facebook web page as well as pick Settings
- Click Email, then click Add one more e-mail
- Enter the brand-new e-mail address
- Enter your password
- Click Save Changes
A confirmation e-mail will be sent to the new email address. You will not have the ability to visit with the brand-new address up until it's verified.
Note: If you have greater than one e-mail address connected to your account, we'll send notices to the one you choose as your primary e-mail address on your General Account Settings page.
That's all you have to do. Currently you could examine your Timeline or profile once more and also voila, your old email address is back. The option fasts and easy. Facebook has actually made this adjustment without asking for any kind of permission or educating to the customer. This is one bad move by Facebook.