Facebook has released its e-mail solution in 2010 yet the solution was not that effective. Lots of people are still not aware that they can send a new message (email) from Facebook to any type of e-mail address. For example, if you have established your "username" such as: facebook.com/msaqibk then your Facebook e-mail address is username complied with by @facebook. com (which means: firstname.lastname@example.org). However, individuals rarely, or never use this email address for interaction objective. It appears currently Facebook has ended up being energetic in this direction by forcing customers to "UTILIZE" this e-mail address which is not fair whatsoever.
The great part is that you could eliminate that @facebook. com email address as well as show your personal e-mail address rather. Allow's learn ways to display that old email address on Facebook profile.
How To Change Email Notifications On Facebook
- Login to your Facebook account and also click "About" on your profile.
- Scroll down to your e-mail address as well as click on "Edit" button.
- Click the little circle next to your @facebook.com email address as well as transform its readying to "Hidden From Timeline".
- Click on the small circle next to your other email address as well as transform its setting to "Show On Timeline".
- Lastly, click the "Save" switch from the bottom of the web page.
You can transform the e-mail address we use to send you alerts from your General Account Settings:
- Click at the top right of any Facebook web page and select Settings
- Click Email, after that click Include another email
- Get in the brand-new email address
- Enter your password
- Click Save Changes
A confirmation e-mail will certainly be sent out to the brand-new e-mail address. You will not have the ability to visit with the new address until it's verified.
Keep in mind: If you have more than one email address connected to your account, we'll send notices to the one you pick as your primary e-mail address on your General Account Setups page.
That's all you have to do. Currently you can check your Timeline or account again and voila, your old email address is back. The option fasts and also straightforward. Facebook has made this modification without requesting for any type of approval or informing to the user. This is one bad move by Facebook.