How To Change Password For Facebook
To change your current Facebook password, continue as follows:
- If you currently recognize your old password, most likely to Facebook.com, as well as log in after offering your present credentials i.e., your username and also password.
- As soon as logged in, most likely to your account settings by clicking on the small downward arrow at the top right corner. Clicking this arrow will certainly open up a host of settings as well as choices. Click "account settings".
- You will currently be required to the basic account settings page, below you will find options to change whatever about your Facebook account.
- Click on the edit choice beside the row names, "Passwords".
- Facebook will certainly ask you to provide your current password and the new password. Get in these as well as click "Save Changes".
That's all there is, you have successfully changed your Facebook account password.