How To Delete All The Messages From Facebook
1. Log into Facebook utilizing your customer id as well as password.
2. Click Settings and click 'Download a copy'.
3. Click the switch 'Start my Archive'.
4. Facebook takes a while to generate a backup, that includes all your messages, pictures, and videos. As soon as your information is ready for download, Facebook sends a notification email and a download link to the registered email address.
5. Click that link and download back-up.
Actions to Erase All Facebook Messages
Google Chrome introduced an extension called "Facebook Message Cleaner", which cleans up your messages simultaneously.
1. Open the Google Chrome Browser.
2. Go To the Chrome Internet Store.
3. Discover the Facebook Message Cleaner web browser extension.
4. Click the 'Add to Chrome' switch - The blue button with a + indication.
5. A dialogue box appears. Currently, you have to Click 'Add Extension' to download and install and also mount the Facebook Message Cleaner Expansion to Chrome.
6. The installation procedure is over.
Actions to Remove All Facebook Messages
1. Visit Facebook.com.
2. Check in with Facebook Account using your contact number or email id.
3. Click the switch "Messages" which looks like a speed balloon on the upper right-hand corner of the page in between Notices and also Good friend Request button.
4. Click "View All in Messenger" switch right below the window that pops up.
5. Now, Click the Facebook Message Cleaner symbol on Google Chrome's Expansion Bar-- it resembles Facebook Messenger logo with a red X mark on the upper right-hand edge of the screen.
6. Click 'Open Your Messages' in the window that appears.
7. You have alternatives to Remove or Archive Messages. You can prefer to delete by clicking Begin Deletion button.
8. If that does not work, select Compatibility Setting.
9. In case if some of the messages are not removed, revitalize the web page and repeat.
If any kind of warnings appear on the page, ensure you review it properly before starting removal.