How To Delete Facebook Personal Messages
Erasing Facebook messages is a slow-moving and cumbersome procedure. You need to open up private messages, pick alternatives, and pick the messages you want to erase. So, when you have more than countless messages, the procedure ends up being lengthy and discouraging.
Archive Messages: A "Slow" Technique of Deleting Facebook Messages
1. Open Up Facebook Messages
2. Select Messages to Archive
Nevertheless, the messages you archive is not removed permanently; actually, all messages re-appear the minute the very same person messages you once more.
Remove One Message at once
To delete messages separately from Facebook, you need to open up each message individually. To do this:
1. Click Actions button
2. Select Delete Messages
3. Check boxes appear against all the messages with the pal
4. Select messages you wish to delete by clicking the Checkbox
5. Click Delete On
6. Or, you could Click Delete All switch