How To Delete Your Facebook Messages
Removing Facebook messages is a slow-moving and cumbersome process. You need to open up individual messages, pick options, as well as select the messages you want to delete. So, when you have more than thousands of messages, the process becomes lengthy and aggravating.
Archive Messages: A "Slow" Approach of Deleting Facebook Messages
1. Open Up Facebook Messages
2. Select Messages to Archive
Nevertheless, the messages you archive is not removed completely; actually, all messages re-appear the minute the very same individual messages you again.
Remove One Message at a Time
To delete messages independently from Facebook, you need to open each message separately. To do this:
1. Click Actions switch
2. Select Delete Messages
3. Check boxes show up versus all the messages with the friend
4. Select messages you want to delete by clicking the Checkbox
5. Click Delete On
6. Or, you can Click Delete All switch