How To Erase All Facebook Messages
1. Log into Facebook utilizing your user id and also password.
2. Click Settings as well as click 'Download a copy'.
3. Click the button 'Start my Archive'.
4. Facebook takes a while to generate a back-up, which includes all your messages, photos, and videos. Once your data awaits download, Facebook sends out a notification email and a download connect to the signed up e-mail address.
5. Click on that link as well as download back-up.
Actions to Erase All Facebook Messages
Google Chrome presented an expansion called "Facebook Message Cleaner", which tidies up your messages at the same time.
1. Open the Google Chrome Internet Browser.
2. Go To the Chrome Web Shop.
3. Find the Facebook Message Cleaner internet browser extension.
4. Click on the 'Add to Chrome' switch - Heaven switch with a + sign.
5. A discussion box shows up. Now, you have to Click 'Add Extension' to download and set up the Facebook Message Cleaner Expansion to Chrome.
6. The installment procedure mores than.
Actions to Remove All Facebook Messages
1. Browse through Facebook.com.
2. Sign in with Facebook Account using your phone number or email id.
3. Click on the switch "Messages" which resembles a rate balloon on the upper right-hand edge of the web page in between Notices and also Pal Request switch.
4. Click "View All in Messenger" button right at the end of the home window that pops up.
5. Now, Click on the Facebook Message Cleaner symbol on Google Chrome's Extension Bar-- it resembles Facebook Messenger logo design with a red X mark on the top right-hand edge of the screen.
6. Click 'Open Your Messages' in the home window that pops up.
7. You have alternatives to Remove or Archive Messages. You can prefer to delete by clicking Begin Deletion switch.
8. If that does not work, choose Compatibility Mode.
9. In case if several of the messages are not erased, freshen the page and repeat.
If any type of cautions appear on the web page, make certain you review it effectively prior to beginning deletion.