Login To Facebook Desktop
Access Facebook Full Site
1. Visit to your Facebook account making use of the mobile version of the internet site.
2. Currently kind "http://www.facebook.com/home.php" in your web browser.
3. The Full desktop version of Facebook ought to show in the web browser.
Use Chrome To Open Facebook Full Site on Android
1. To start with, download as well as mount Google Chrome for Android.
2. After that, launch the internet browser.
3. Click or tap the "Menu" switch in the upper-right corner, after that select "New Incognito Tab"
4. In the Incognito Chrome tab, see other site other than Facebook.
5. Select the "Menu" button in the upper-right edge, after that pick "Request desktop Site"
6. Now visit facebook.com in the Incognito tab. The desktop version of Facebook ought to show.
Please note that if you have the Facebook Mobile Application on your Android smartphone or tablet computer that these pointers might not work. You need to decide whether you wish to uninstall the app or stay with the mobile version.
With these ideas, you could see the Full, non-mobile Facebook Site and also have access to all of the functions you would certainly carry your home computer right from your Android. Likewise, it permits you to utilize FB messaging from the mobile web browser without needing to use the Carrier application.