View Facebook As Desktop
Access Facebook Full Site
1. Log in to your Facebook account making use of the mobile version of the internet site.
2. Now kind "http://www.facebook.com/home.php" in your internet browser.
3. The Full desktop version of Facebook ought to present in the internet browser.
Usage Chrome To Open Up Facebook Full Site on Android
1. To start with, download and also set up Google Chrome for Android.
2. After that, release the browser.
3. Click or touch the "Menu" switch in the upper-right corner, then pick "New Incognito Tab"
4. In the Incognito Chrome tab, visit any other internet site other than Facebook.
5. Select the "Menu" button in the upper-right corner, after that choose "Request desktop Site"
6. Now see facebook.com in the Incognito tab. The desktop version of Facebook must display.
Please note that if you have the Facebook Mobile Application on your Android mobile phone or tablet that these tips could not function. You should decide whether you intend to uninstall the app or adhere to the mobile version.
With these tips, you can view the Full, non-mobile Facebook Site and also have accessibility to every one of the features you would certainly have on your home computer right from your Android. Likewise, it enables you to use FB messaging from the mobile internet browser without having to make use of the Carrier application.