View Facebook In Desktop View
Accessibility Facebook Full Site
1. Log in to your Facebook account utilizing the mobile version of the internet site.
2. Currently kind "http://www.facebook.com/home.php" in your browser.
3. The Full desktop version of Facebook must show in the browser.
Usage Chrome To Open Up Facebook Full Site on Android
1. To start with, download and also install Google Chrome for Android.
2. After that, release the web browser.
3. Click or tap the "Menu" button in the upper-right corner, after that select "New Incognito Tab"
4. In the Incognito Chrome tab, go to other internet site apart from Facebook.
5. Select the "Menu" button in the upper-right corner, then choose "Request desktop Site"
6. Currently go to facebook.com in the Incognito tab. The desktop version of Facebook need to display.
Please note that if you have the Facebook Mobile Application on your Android smartphone or tablet that these ideas may not function. You have to decide whether you wish to uninstall the app or stay with the mobile version.
With these pointers, you can watch the Full, non-mobile Facebook Site and also have access to all the functions you would carry your computer right from your Android. Also, it permits you to make use of FB messaging from the mobile internet browser without having to use the Carrier application.