Desktop Facebook Link
Accessibility Facebook Full Site
1. Visit to your Facebook account making use of the mobile version of the web site.
2. Currently type "http://www.facebook.com/home.php" in your internet browser.
3. The Full desktop version of Facebook should present in the web browser.
Use Chrome To Open Facebook Full Site on Android
1. To start with, download and set up Google Chrome for Android.
2. Then, introduce the internet browser.
3. Click or tap the "Menu" switch in the upper-right corner, after that pick "New Incognito Tab"
4. In the Incognito Chrome tab, check out any other internet site besides Facebook.
5. Select the "Menu" button in the upper-right corner, then select "Request desktop Site"
6. Currently check out facebook.com in the Incognito tab. The desktop version of Facebook need to present.
Please note that if you have the Facebook Mobile App on your Android mobile phone or tablet computer that these tips may not function. You need to choose whether you intend to uninstall the app or stay with the mobile version.
With these tips, you could check out the Full, non-mobile Facebook Site as well as have access to all of the attributes you would carry your desktop computer right from your Android. Likewise, it permits you to use FB messaging from the mobile web browser without having to make use of the Messenger app.