Disable Facebook Account
If you choose to Disable your account, your account will not be visible to your Facebook buddies and also various other Facebook users.
In order to Disable your Facebook account, follow the steps listed below:
- Click the settings menu situated at the upper-right edge
- Following, click settings.
- Click on Security.
- The last alternative on the checklist is Deactivate Your Account, click on Edit.
- Currently click the Deactivate your account.
- You will be asked to enter your password.
- In the new home window, you could examine the reasons for leaving and you can explain your choice if you desire by typing the message in the box "Please explain further".
- In the exact same home window, you could inspect package "Opt out of receiving future emails from Facebook".
- As the last step, click "Deactivate" at the end of the web page.
Your account is now shut off. As we pointed out at the start, you could constantly reactivate your account just by logging in.