Facebook Clear Activity Log 2017
Removing Details from the Activity Visit Facebook:
1. Release your Internet internet browser, most likely to Facebook and also log in.
2. Click the "cogwheel" (settings) icon on the top navigation bar as well as select "Privacy Settings".
3. Click the "Use Activity Log" web link next to the "Review all your posts and things you’re tagged in" which is located in the "Who can see my stuff?" section.
4. Locate the post you wish to hide as well as click the "pencil" symbol in the right-upper edge of the Activity to:
- Unlike- If you previously suched as any image, link or status, you could unlike it now.
- Delete- You could remove your comments and shares by picking the delete choice.
- Highlight/ Allow / Hide- These actions may be related to any of your posts on your timeline.
5. The edits noted above must suffice to hide any of your formerly undesirable Activity. Just choose one and also confirm it when asked in the dialog box.