Facebook Clear Activity Log
Erasing Info from the Activity Visit Facebook:
1. Introduce your Net internet browser, go to Facebook as well as visit.
2. Click on the "cogwheel" (settings) icon on the leading navigation bar as well as choose "Privacy Settings".
3. Click on the "Use Activity Log" web link alongside the "Review all your posts and things you’re tagged in" which lies in the "Who can see my stuff?" section.
4. Locate the post you want to hide and click on the "pencil" icon in the right-upper corner of the Activity to:
- Unlike- If you formerly liked any kind of photo, link or status, you can unlike it currently.
- Delete- You could remove your remarks as well as shares by selecting the remove alternative.
- Highlight/ Allow / Hide- These activities might be put on any one of your posts on your timeline.
5. The edits detailed over need to suffice to conceal any one of your previously unwanted Activity. Merely choose one and validate it when asked in the dialog box.