Facebook Computer Desktop
Access Facebook Full Site
1. Visit to your Facebook account using the mobile version of the internet site.
2. Currently kind "http://www.facebook.com/home.php" in your internet browser.
3. The Full desktop version of Facebook ought to show in the internet browser.
Use Chrome To Open Facebook Full Site on Android
1. First of all, download and mount Google Chrome for Android.
2. After that, introduce the web browser.
3. Click or touch the "Menu" button in the upper-right corner, after that choose "New Incognito Tab"
4. In the Incognito Chrome tab, go to other website besides Facebook.
5. Select the "Menu" switch in the upper-right edge, after that pick "Request desktop Site"
6. Now visit facebook.com in the Incognito tab. The desktop version of Facebook should present.
Please note that if you have the Facebook Mobile Application on your Android smartphone or tablet that these tips may not work. You need to make a decision whether you wish to uninstall the app or stick to the mobile version.
With these pointers, you can see the Full, non-mobile Facebook Site and have accessibility to all the attributes you would certainly have on your desktop right from your Android. Also, it permits you to make use of FB messaging from the mobile internet browser without having to make use of the Messenger application.