Facebook Desktop Com
Accessibility Facebook Full Site
1. Visit to your Facebook account making use of the mobile version of the internet site.
2. Now kind "http://www.facebook.com/home.php" in your web browser.
3. The Full desktop version of Facebook need to show in the web browser.
Use Chrome To Open Facebook Full Site on Android
1. Firstly, download and also set up Google Chrome for Android.
2. Then, release the web browser.
3. Click or touch the "Menu" switch in the upper-right edge, after that pick "New Incognito Tab"
4. In the Incognito Chrome tab, go to any other website besides Facebook.
5. Select the "Menu" button in the upper-right corner, then select "Request desktop Site"
6. Currently go to facebook.com in the Incognito tab. The desktop version of Facebook should display.
Please note that if you have the Facebook Mobile Application on your Android smartphone or tablet that these ideas may not work. You must decide whether you want to uninstall the application or adhere to the mobile version.
With these tips, you can see the Full, non-mobile Facebook Site as well as have access to all of the attributes you would certainly carry your desktop computer right from your Android. Also, it allows you to make use of FB messaging from the mobile browser without having to use the Messenger app.