Facebook Desktop Website
Accessibility Facebook Full Site
1. Log in to your Facebook account utilizing the mobile version of the web site.
2. Now type "http://www.facebook.com/home.php" in your browser.
3. The Full desktop version of Facebook must show in the web browser.
Usage Chrome To Open Up Facebook Full Site on Android
1. To start with, download and also set up Google Chrome for Android.
2. Then, launch the internet browser.
3. Click or touch the "Menu" switch in the upper-right edge, then choose "New Incognito Tab"
4. In the Incognito Chrome tab, see any other internet site other than Facebook.
5. Select the "Menu" button in the upper-right edge, then choose "Request desktop Site"
6. Now check out facebook.com in the Incognito tab. The desktop version of Facebook ought to show.
Please note that if you have the Facebook Mobile Application on your Android smart device or tablet computer that these suggestions may not work. You have to choose whether you want to uninstall the app or stay with the mobile version.
With these pointers, you can see the Full, non-mobile Facebook Site and have accessibility to every one of the functions you would certainly carry your home computer right from your Android. Also, it permits you to make use of FB messaging from the mobile internet browser without needing to use the Carrier app.