Facebook Full Site Desktop View
Access Facebook Full Site
1. Visit to your Facebook account using the mobile version of the website.
2. Currently type "http://www.facebook.com/home.php" in your browser.
3. The Full desktop version of Facebook need to show in the browser.
Usage Chrome To Open Facebook Full Site on Android
1. Firstly, download as well as set up Google Chrome for Android.
2. After that, introduce the internet browser.
3. Click or touch the "Menu" button in the upper-right corner, after that pick "New Incognito Tab"
4. In the Incognito Chrome tab, go to any other web site other than Facebook.
5. Select the "Menu" switch in the upper-right corner, then pick "Request desktop Site"
6. Currently visit facebook.com in the Incognito tab. The desktop version of Facebook need to present.
Please note that if you have the Facebook Mobile Application on your Android smartphone or tablet computer that these pointers could not work. You need to decide whether you want to uninstall the app or adhere to the mobile version.
With these tips, you can check out the Full, non-mobile Facebook Site and have access to all of the attributes you would carry your computer right from your Android. Likewise, it permits you to utilize FB messaging from the mobile browser without needing to use the Carrier app.