Facebook Login Home Page Desktop Site
Accessibility Facebook Full Site
1. Visit to your Facebook account making use of the mobile version of the web site.
2. Currently kind "http://www.facebook.com/home.php" in your internet browser.
3. The Full desktop version of Facebook ought to show in the browser.
Use Chrome To Open Up Facebook Full Site on Android
1. First of all, download and mount Google Chrome for Android.
2. Then, introduce the internet browser.
3. Click or touch the "Menu" button in the upper-right corner, then choose "New Incognito Tab"
4. In the Incognito Chrome tab, go to any other web site aside from Facebook.
5. Select the "Menu" button in the upper-right edge, after that pick "Request desktop Site"
6. Now check out facebook.com in the Incognito tab. The desktop version of Facebook must display.
Please note that if you have the Facebook Mobile App on your Android mobile phone or tablet computer that these suggestions could not function. You need to decide whether you intend to uninstall the app or stick to the mobile version.
With these suggestions, you could watch the Full, non-mobile Facebook Site as well as have accessibility to all the attributes you would carry your desktop computer right from your Android. Additionally, it permits you to make use of FB messaging from the mobile web browser without having to utilize the Carrier app.