Facebook Login Home Page Desktop
Gain Access To Facebook Full Site
1. Log in to your Facebook account utilizing the mobile version of the internet site.
2. Now kind "http://www.facebook.com/home.php" in your web browser.
3. The Full desktop version of Facebook should display in the web browser.
Usage Chrome To Open Facebook Full Site on Android
1. Firstly, download and also mount Google Chrome for Android.
2. Then, release the internet browser.
3. Click or tap the "Menu" switch in the upper-right corner, then choose "New Incognito Tab"
4. In the Incognito Chrome tab, visit other web site apart from Facebook.
5. Select the "Menu" switch in the upper-right corner, after that choose "Request desktop Site"
6. Currently see facebook.com in the Incognito tab. The desktop version of Facebook need to present.
Please note that if you have the Facebook Mobile Application on your Android smartphone or tablet computer that these pointers could not function. You should decide whether you intend to uninstall the app or stick to the mobile version.
With these tips, you can check out the Full, non-mobile Facebook Site and have accessibility to all of the attributes you would carry your home computer right from your Android. Also, it enables you to make use of FB messaging from the mobile internet browser without needing to make use of the Messenger app.