Facebook Login Welcome Desktop
Gain Access To Facebook Full Site
1. Log in to your Facebook account utilizing the mobile version of the site.
2. Now kind "http://www.facebook.com/home.php" in your internet browser.
3. The Full desktop version of Facebook must present in the internet browser.
Usage Chrome To Open Facebook Full Site on Android
1. Firstly, download and mount Google Chrome for Android.
2. Then, launch the web browser.
3. Click or touch the "Menu" button in the upper-right edge, after that choose "New Incognito Tab"
4. In the Incognito Chrome tab, go to other website aside from Facebook.
5. Select the "Menu" switch in the upper-right corner, after that pick "Request desktop Site"
6. Now see facebook.com in the Incognito tab. The desktop version of Facebook should show.
Please note that if you have the Facebook Mobile Application on your Android smartphone or tablet that these ideas could not function. You should choose whether you intend to uninstall the application or stay with the mobile version.
With these suggestions, you could see the Full, non-mobile Facebook Site and have accessibility to all of the features you would certainly carry your computer right from your Android. Additionally, it enables you to utilize FB messaging from the mobile browser without having to make use of the Messenger application.