How Do I Change Facebook Password
To change your present Facebook password, proceed as complies with:
- If you already understand your old password, most likely to Facebook.com, as well as log in after giving your present qualifications i.e., your username as well as password.
- When logged in, go to your account setups by clicking on the small downward arrow on top right corner. Clicking this arrow will open up a host of settings and also options. Click on "account settings".
- You will currently be required to the basic account settings web page, right here you will certainly discover options to change every little thing regarding your Facebook account.
- Click the edit choice beside the row names, "Passwords".
- Facebook will certainly ask you to give your current password and also the brand-new password. Get in these and also click "Save Changes".
That's all there is, you have successfully changed your Facebook account password.