How Do You Turn Off Notifications on Facebook
1. Faucet "Settings" on the iPhone.
2. Faucet "Notifications".
3. Tap "Facebook".
4. Tap the "On/Off" toggle beside Notification Facility till "Off" shows up to disable all Facebook Notifications from the Notification Center.
5. Tap "None" in the Alert Design area.
6. Tap the "On/Off" toggle alongside Badge Application Symbol up until "Off" appears to prevent a red circle from showing up in a corner of the Facebook application suggesting the variety of Notifications you haven't seen.
7. Touch the "On/Off" toggle to the right of Sounds till "Off" shows up to disable a noise from playing when you have a brand-new Facebook Notification.
8. Tap the "On/Off" toggle to the right of View in Lock Screen until "Off" appears to prevent any Notifications from being displayed while the iPhone is secured.