Facebook has introduced its e-mail solution in 2010 but the solution was not that successful. Many individuals are still not conscious that they could send out a new message (e-mail) from Facebook to any kind of e-mail address. For instance, if you have established your "username" such as: facebook.com/msaqibk then your Facebook email address is username complied with by @facebook. com (which implies: firstname.lastname@example.org). Nevertheless, individuals hardly ever, or never utilize this e-mail address for interaction objective. It seems now Facebook has ended up being active here forcibly customers to "USE" this e-mail address which is unfair whatsoever.
The good component is that you could get rid of that @facebook. com e-mail address as well as show your personal email address rather. Allow's find out ways to display that old e-mail address on Facebook account.
How To Change My Email Address On Facebook
- Login to your Facebook account as well as click "About" on your account.
- Scroll down to your email address and also click on "Edit" button.
- Click on the tiny circle next to your @facebook.com email address and also change its readying to "Hidden From Timeline".
- Click on the tiny circle beside your various other e-mail address as well as alter its setting to "Show On Timeline".
- Lastly, click the "Save" button from the bottom of the page.
You can transform the e-mail address we utilize to send you notices from your General Account Setups:
- Click on top right of any kind of Facebook web page as well as pick Settings
- Click Email, then click Include one more e-mail
- Enter the brand-new e-mail address
- Enter your password
- Click Save Changes
A confirmation e-mail will certainly be sent to the brand-new email address. You won't be able to visit with the new address up until it's confirmed.
Note: If you have greater than one e-mail address connected to your account, we'll send notices to the one you choose as your main email address on your General Account Setups web page.
That's all you have to do. Now you can check your Timeline or profile once again and also voila, your old e-mail address is back. The option fasts and straightforward. Facebook has made this adjustment without requesting any type of permission or notifying to the user. This is one bad move by Facebook.