How To Disable Facebook Account
If you prefer to Deactivate your account, your account won't show up to your Facebook buddies and other Facebook customers.
In order to Disable your Facebook account, comply with the actions listed below:
- Click on the settings menu situated at the upper-right corner
- Next, click settings.
- Click Security.
- The last choice on the checklist is Deactivate Your Account, click on Edit.
- Now click the Deactivate your account.
- You will be asked to enter your password.
- In the brand-new home window, you could examine the factors for leaving and also you could discuss your choice if you desire by typing the text in the box "Please explain further".
- In the exact same window, you can examine the box "Opt out of receiving future emails from Facebook".
- As the last action, click on "Deactivate" at the bottom of the page.
Your account is currently shut off. As we mentioned at the start, you could always reactivate your account merely by logging in.