How To Stop Facebook Notifications
1. Tap "Settings" on the iPhone.
2. Tap "Notifications".
3. Faucet "Facebook".
4. Touch the "On/Off" toggle alongside Notification Facility until "Off" appears to disable all Facebook Notifications from the Notification Facility.
5. Tap "None" in the Alert Style area.
6. Touch the "On/Off" toggle beside Badge App Symbol until "Off" shows up to stop a red circle from appearing behind-the-scenes of the Facebook application showing the variety of Notifications you haven't seen.
7. Touch the "On/Off" toggle to the right of Appears until "Off" shows up to disable a noise from playing when you have a new Facebook Notification.
8. Tap the "On/Off" toggle to the right of Sight in Lock Display until "Off" appears to stop any type of Notifications from being presented while the iPhone is secured.