In a best world, you could apologize with your unhappy consumers as well as get them to change or remove their own REVIEW. At the very least, a lot more positive Reviews would start streaming into elevate your average star ranking.
But let's say your Facebook Reviews are weighted down by bad scores and you have some awful, false words that won't disappear. Reviews on Yelp as well as Google are more noticeable as well as reputable. Let's review the case for removing the Facebook REVIEW area.
Remove Facebook Reviews
WAYS TO REMOVE A STARRED REVIEW FROM A PAGE ON FACEBOOK:
1. Check out facebook.com
2. Search for the drop-down arrow (upper ideal edge).
3. Select Activity Log from the drop-down checklist.
4. Locate the tale concerning your score of the business.
5. Touch the pencil icon or down arrow next to the tale.
6. Select "Delete".
When to Get Rid Of Facebook Reviews Totally
We're probably to suggest closing down the Reviews if your situation meets these standards:.
- Ordinary score below 4 stars.
- Rankings are less than your company has on various other REVIEW sites.
- Positive Reviews typically aren't coming fast sufficient to elevate the standard.
- Responding to poor Reviews has not assisted.