Sync Facebook Contacts To Phone
1. Touch "App Store" on your iPhone as well as look for the Facebook application. Tap "Install" and also enter your Apple ID. Wait for the app to install on your phone.
2. Press the Home button to leave to the home display. Touch "Facebook" Visit to Facebook with the email address and password associated with your account.
3. Touch "Menu" in the upper left of the screen, after that touch "Friends".
4. Touch the "Options" symbol in the top best section of the display. Tap "Sync Contacts" Tap the "Syncing" area to enable the attribute.
5. Read the disclaimer relating to allowing the function as well as Touch "Sync Contacts" Your Facebook friends will be automatically synced on your apple iphone.
So I developed this post, ideally the write-up I developed, could be a reference for you and also could be helpful for you. If you believe this short article is useful to you as well as others, you can share this post to others.
And ... Thanks for going to. If you would love to ask, please comment below.