While it was previously incorporated right into the Facebook application itself, it is now a different application as well as needs to be mounted in your cellphone if you plan to send along with receive messages from a close friend on your Facebook profile. However, several people really feel that Facebook Messenger encroaches on their personal privacy and they need to not use it any longer. If you feel the exact same, deactivating your Facebook Messenger account is simple in all. In the below couple of actions, we will route you on ways to deactivate your Facebook account.
Uninstall Facebook Messenger
How you can delete your Facebook Messenger account?
Keep in mind that you can't erase your Facebook Messenger account completely. However, you could deactivate it. You could deactivate your Messenger account only if you have actually deactivated your Facebook account. Here are the brief as well as fast techniques to deactivate your account.
- First, you need to open your Messenger.
- On the top left edge, there is your profile photo. Click the profile picture.
- Then, you need to click Privacy and Terms.
- After that, you need to click on Deactivate Messenger.
- Now, you need to enter your password to deactivate your account.
- If you make sure to deactivate your account, then, you could enter your password as well as tap on Continue.
- Lastly, you need to touch Deactivate.
- Your Messenger account will be deactivated.
If you intend to reactivate your Messenger, after that you can just enter your username as well as password.
Facebook Logout from Messenger App
Step 1: Open your mobile and also go to setting alternative and click on Manage apps or Applications alternative.
Step 2: Now most likely to your Messenger App and click it after that click on Clear Data and Clear Cache Options.
Click that option and you will be Successfully logged out from the Messenger.