However Facebook does not support GIFs natively in 2017, so we will use giphy (No logins called for).
It's simple to obtain your GIF to timeline on Facebook and we will certainly be making use of an Android Facebook mobile application, however it should coincide on IOS too.
Concise as usual! I wish it serves
Upload A Gif To Facebook
How to upload GIF on your timeline on Facebook Android
1. Go to Giphy and hit upload (No logins required!).
2. Select your Gif or video from your tool.
3. Add description.
4. When giphy stops handling, get hold of the URL of your new Gif from the web browser.
5. Most likely to your Facebook Application.
6. Beginning composing your post.
7. Paste the gif URL (tab & hold)-- Don't worry concerning the unsightly web link, it won't turn up when the post mosts likely to your timeline.
8. Write summary.
9. Hit "post", and currently you are amusing you pals with a gif loop.
Okay! So I created this article, ideally the post I produced, could be a reference for you and could be useful for you. If you believe this article serves to you and others, you could share this write-up to others. Thank you for visiting.
If you have any kind of inquiries, please feel free to comment below.