Clear Activity Log Facebook
Removing Information from the Activity Visit Facebook:
1. Introduce your Net web browser, go to Facebook and also visit.
2. Click on the "cogwheel" (settings) symbol on the leading navigating bar as well as select "Privacy Settings".
3. Click the "Use Activity Log" web link alongside the "Review all your posts and things you’re tagged in" which lies in the "Who can see my stuff?" area.
4. Find the post you want to conceal as well as click on the "pencil" symbol in the right-upper edge of the Activity to:
- Unlike- If you formerly liked any kind of image, web link or condition, you could unlike it currently.
- Delete- You could remove your remarks and also shares by choosing the delete alternative.
- Highlight/ Allow / Hide- These activities may be related to any one of your posts on your timeline.
5. The edits noted above ought to suffice to hide any one of your formerly unwanted Activity. Simply select one as well as validate it when asked in the dialog box.