Clear Facebook Activity Log 2017
Erasing Information from the Activity Browse Through Facebook:
1. Release your Internet browser, go to Facebook and log in.
2. Click the "cogwheel" (settings) icon on the leading navigation bar and also choose "Privacy Settings".
3. Click the "Use Activity Log" link next to the "Review all your posts and things you’re tagged in" which lies in the "Who can see my stuff?" section.
4. Locate the post you intend to conceal and also click the "pencil" icon in the right-upper corner of the Activity to:
- Unlike- If you previously liked any kind of picture, web link or status, you could unlike it now.
- Delete- You can eliminate your comments and shares by choosing the delete option.
- Highlight/ Allow / Hide- These actions could be put on any of your posts on your timeline.
5. The edits detailed over should be enough to conceal any of your previously unwanted Activity. Just pick one and confirm it when asked in the dialog box.