Delete All Messages On Facebook
1. Log into Facebook using your individual id as well as password.
2. Click Settings as well as click 'Download a copy'.
3. Click the switch 'Start my Archive'.
4. Facebook takes a while to generate a backup, that includes all your messages, photos, and videos. Once your information is ready for download, Facebook sends a notification email as well as a download link to the registered email address.
5. Click on that web link and download back-up.
Steps to Remove All Facebook Messages
Google Chrome introduced an extension called "Facebook Message Cleaner", which tidies up your messages at the same time.
1. Open the Google Chrome Internet Browser.
2. Check Out the Chrome Internet Shop.
3. Locate the Facebook Message Cleaner browser expansion.
4. Click the 'Add to Chrome' button - Heaven switch with a + indication.
5. A discussion box shows up. Now, you need to Click on 'Add Extension' to download as well as set up the Facebook Message Cleaner Extension to Chrome.
6. The installation procedure mores than.
Actions to Delete All Facebook Messages
1. See Facebook.com.
2. Sign in with Facebook Account using your contact number or e-mail id.
3. Click the button "Messages" which resembles a speed balloon on the upper right-hand corner of the web page between Notices and also Buddy Demand switch.
4. Click on "View All in Messenger" button right below the home window that pops up.
5. Currently, Click the Facebook Message Cleaner icon on Google Chrome's Extension Bar-- it resembles Facebook Messenger logo with a red X mark on the upper right-hand edge of the display.
6. Click 'Open Your Messages' in the window that appears.
7. You have choices to Remove or Archive Messages. You can opt to erase by clicking Begin Deletion switch.
8. If that does not work, pick Compatibility Setting.
9. In case if some of the messages are not deleted, rejuvenate the page and repeat.
If any cautions show up on the web page, make certain you read it correctly before beginning deletion.