While it was previously included right into the Facebook application itself, it is now a different app along with needs to be installed in your smart phone if you mean to send out as well as get messages from a close friend on your Facebook profile. Nevertheless, numerous individuals really feel that Facebook Messenger encroaches on their personal privacy and they should not utilize it anymore. If you feel the exact same, deactivating your Facebook Messenger account is easy in all. In the listed here few actions, we will direct you on means to deactivate your Facebook account.
Delete Facebook Messenger Account
How to delete your Facebook Messenger account?
Keep in mind that you can't delete your Facebook Messenger account totally. Nevertheless, you could deactivate it. You can deactivate your Messenger account only if you have deactivated your Facebook account. Here are the short and also fast approaches to deactivate your account.
- First, you need to open your Messenger.
- On the leading left edge, there is your profile photo. Click the profile picture.
- Then, you have to click Privacy and Terms.
- Then, you need to click Deactivate Messenger.
- Currently, you need to enter your password to deactivate your account.
- If you make sure to deactivate your account, after that, you could enter your password and also tap on Continue.
- Ultimately, you need to touch Deactivate.
- Your Messenger account will certainly be shut off.
If you intend to reactivate your Messenger, then you could merely enter your username and also password.
Facebook Logout from Messenger Application
Step 1: Open your mobile and go to establishing alternative as well as click on Manage apps or Applications option.
Step 2: Currently go to your Messenger App and also click on it afterwards click on Clear Data and also Clear Cache Options.
Click that choice and you will be Successfully logged out from the Messenger.