Deleted Messages On Facebook
Deleting Facebook messages is a slow as well as cumbersome process. You have to open up specific messages, pick choices, and also select the messages you intend to remove. So, when you have over hundreds of messages, the process ends up being time-consuming and irritating.
Archive Messages: A "Slow" Method of Deleting Facebook Messages
1. Open Up Facebook Messages
2. Select Messages to Archive
However, the messages you archive is not erased permanently; actually, all messages re-appear the moment the same person messages you once again.
Delete One Message at once
To erase messages individually from Facebook, you need to open each message separately. To do this:
1. Click Actions button
2. Select Delete Messages
3. Check boxes show up against all the messages with the buddy
4. Select messages you intend to delete by clicking on the Checkbox
5. Click Delete On
6. Or, you can Click Delete All switch