Desktop Facebook Site
Accessibility Facebook Full Site
1. Log in to your Facebook account using the mobile version of the site.
2. Currently kind "http://www.facebook.com/home.php" in your web browser.
3. The Full desktop version of Facebook should present in the browser.
Use Chrome To Open Facebook Full Site on Android
1. First of all, download and install Google Chrome for Android.
2. Then, introduce the browser.
3. Click or touch the "Menu" button in the upper-right edge, after that select "New Incognito Tab"
4. In the Incognito Chrome tab, visit any other internet site other than Facebook.
5. Select the "Menu" switch in the upper-right edge, after that select "Request desktop Site"
6. Now go to facebook.com in the Incognito tab. The desktop version of Facebook must display.
Please note that if you have the Facebook Mobile App on your Android smart device or tablet computer that these pointers could not function. You have to choose whether you want to uninstall the app or stay with the mobile version.
With these pointers, you could watch the Full, non-mobile Facebook Site as well as have access to all the features you would certainly have on your home computer right from your Android. Additionally, it allows you to make use of FB messaging from the mobile browser without having to use the Carrier application.